- Raw sewage 'cover-up' at Windermere World Heritage Siteby Megan McLaughlin on December 4, 2023 at 7:15 pm
Leaked records suggest one firm, United Utilities, wrongly downgraded dozens of pollution events, including at a famed English lake in north-west England.
- Wisconsin city sues manufacturers of ‘forever chemicals’by Megan McLaughlin on December 4, 2023 at 7:11 pm
A central Wisconsin city is suing numerous manufacturers of so-called "forever chemicals," commonly referred to as PFAS, in an attempt to hold them responsible for […]
- What to do when lifesaving products contribute to a changing climateby Autumnspanne1 on December 4, 2023 at 7:09 pm
What happens when products that contribute to the climate crisis also save lives — millions of them?
- COP28: What sea level rise will look like in the cities that have hosted global climate summitsby Megan McLaughlin on December 4, 2023 at 6:49 pm
As global leaders and delegates gather in Dubai for the annual UN climate summit, a new analysis shows how the host cities of previous summits could be inundated — if […]
- Fact-checking B.C.’s suspicious claims about the age of treesby Megan McLaughlin on December 4, 2023 at 6:43 pm
When conservationist Eddie Petryshen learned BC Timber Sales was auctioning off cutblocks in a globally rare inland temperate rainforest that also provides core habitat […]
- California labor can’t quit oil jobs. That’s a problem for Democratsby Megan McLaughlin on December 4, 2023 at 6:36 pm
One of California’s most powerful unions is not loosening its grip on oil jobs.